1. Add code to the HTML file to reference the script.js file using best practices. Other than this, do not modify either the HTML or CSS file.
3. Create a new h3 element with your name in it and insert it before the first paragraph.
4. In the footer, add a cite element with the text "Information and photos from Wikipedia" where "Wikipedia" is a link to the page "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumblebee".
5. console.log the number of paragraphs with some descriptive text (open the browser console to see the output). 6. Add the class "special" to the second h2 element.
7. Select all the figcaptions and make the font italic. (This will require a loop or a .forEach() method.)
8. Once complete, use Zip to compress the whole folder (including all files) and submit the zip file.
If you have project or assignment files, You can send at email@example.com directly