Own end to end feature development using latest architecture, design patterns and most importantly write secure and performant code by working closely with the product, UX/UI and backend teams.Build reusable libraries, toolkits and developer tools for usage across multiple mobile teams
Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Experience in Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking, or Systems.
Experience in Object Oriented Programming.
A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
Ability to Independent work
Role and Responsibilties
1.Understand Google Android design principles and interface guidelines
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
3. Work with outside data sources and APIs
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
6. Implement RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
7. Design and develop the project ideas
8. Build and publish applications in app stores
9. Create & extend knowledge about the fast-moving Android mobile platform
10. Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Job offer.