We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools
Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Experience in Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking, or Systems.
Experience in Object Oriented Programming.
A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
Ability to Independent work
Role and Responsibilties
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understanding and working on Core Java and OOPS concepts
2. Working on JavaGUI framework like (JavaFX, Swing) and JSP Servlet Spring, Hibernate, and JPA
3. Producing high quality deliverables for each phase of the SDLC such as requirement specifications, design, coding, testing, documentation and reviews
4. Working closely with team members to ensure conformity with standards
5. Working with minimal direction on technical issues
Must have excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms/programming concepts
Must have familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web applications to backend service
Must be ready to work on any Java related technology
Must have good coding and programming skills
Must have good communication skills so that you can easily communicate with clients outside India
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week