Machine Learning Expert
Designing and implementing machine learning, information extraction, probabilistic matching algorithms and model.
In this internship, we are hoping to get some good coders who can solve coding problems.
Even, you might be assigned to solve simple and easy programs. But the most important thing is that you will have to explain your code so that learners and developers from all over the world can understand your code.
This internship will help you to gain coding experience as well as your research experience.
Beginner and Intermediate Programmer, Learn a lot because we give different difficulty level assignments and projects which will help you to explore your hidden potential and become the better version of yourself.
We only offer work from home. So It is very plus point for you.
We don't check when you work. You can simply finish our project on time and take your money.
Role and Responsibilties
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing and implementing machine learning, information extraction, probabilistic matching algorithms and models
2. Using your passion for programming and deep learning/AI skills using Python, TensorFlow and deep learning frameworks like Keras, PyTorch - to solve real-life problems
3. Developing AI solutions in the computer vision domain using convolutional neural networks (CNN) and a combination of deep neural networks such as CNN & RNN
4. Solving object detection, recognition, image classification problems using machine learning and deep learning algorithms & transfer learning methods and techniques
5. Using innovative & automated approaches for data annotation, labeling, and data augmentation & use active learning.
6. Handling online code assistance, code mentoring, and education-based solutions.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship from 15th Jun'20
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
No. Of Positions:
Machine Learning, Python, Data Analytics, Django, , R Programming, Data Science, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Flask, Deep Learning, Blockchain and Artifical Intelligence,OpenCV,
10k - 15k